Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 25ºC. The day label given represents the local day relative to the local time for the location you are looking at. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Penang / Bayan Lepas, MY with The Weather Network. Was it hotter in Penang / Bayan Lepas last year? Free weather data for Bayan Lepas, Penang (Malaysia) Bayan Lepas, Penang (Malaysia) We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. (More Info), The value given is a total predicted for the previous 3 hrs and includes the time of the forecast being looked at. Was it colder? Bayan Lepas, Malaysia Current Weather Report 26/11/20 14:00 +08 Bayan Lepas, Malaysia Feels Like: 27°C Temperature: 27°C Rain UV Index: N/A N/A High 30ºC. The week ahead will Chance of rain 50%. Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Bayan Lepas Penang (2 hours ago) More weather in … Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 24ºC. Expect 8.7 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. (More Info), The wind direction we use on this page is the direction the wind is coming from, given in a 16 point compass format. Low 25ºC. Penang/Bayan Lepas 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Scattered thunderstorms. 86 / 75 °F Humidity: 88%. Chance of rain 30%. Expect 0.9 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. 7-day Bayan Lepas weather forecast and weather conditions. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Mostly cloudy. (More Info), The relative humidity is the percent of saturation humidity, generally calculated in relation to saturated vapour density. What is the best time of year to go to Bayan Lepas in Malaysia. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing or paragliding. High 31ºC. Weather in Bayan lepas, Bayan lepas: Get the current weather, hourly and weekly weather forecast for Bayan lepas, along with current temperature, rainfall, wind speed, humidity, air-quality, 15-days weather forecast and season trend for Bayan lepas. for Bayan Lepas Penang, Malaysia Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. High 31ºC. Bayan Lepas, Penang - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. The average minimum temperature will be 26°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Friday 18th at 25°C. Chance of rain 60%. Expect 4.9 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Thunderstorms. for Bayan Lepas Penang, Malaysia Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Bayan Lepas Penang Weather Forecast. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Webster, FL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 40%. Together with a map, the weather channel provides comprehensive seven day weather forecasts which include highs and lows, wind direction and speed as well as the humidity level in each area. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 80%. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Penang / Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, MY to help plan your day Low 25ºC. Low 25ºC. (More Info), This refers to the sustained average wind speed, normally averaged over a period of 10 minutes for up to 3 hrs. Local current weather for Bayan Lepas, Malaysia giving details on temperature, wind speed, rain, cloud, humidity, pressure and more. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Currently at nearby stations. Average Weather during August in Bayan Lepas (Penang), Malaysia. Winds NNE and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Wind, waves & weather forecast Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas / Penang, Malaysia for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Bayan Lepas Weather Forecasts. (1 hour ago) 89 °F. Get the Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Weather in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia. Thank you for reporting this station. General This is the wind, wave and weather report for Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas in Penang, Malaysia. Alor Star: (55 mi) Overcast. Expect 1.1 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Penang / Bayan Lepas: (9 mi) Passing clouds. Chance of rain 70%. High 31ºC. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Expect 3.9 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Chance of rain 30%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Expect 0.8 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. The last month of the winter, February, is another tropical month in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia, with average temperature ranging between min 23.5°C (74.3°F) and max 32.2°C (90°F).February and March, with an average high-temperature of 32.2°C (90°F), are the warmest months. Chance of rain 30%. have some days seeing a little precipitation and some days with rain. Winds NNE and variable. Thunderstorms. 28 September 2020 at 06:00-12:00: Cloudy, Temperature 26, 0.5 mm, Light breeze, 3 m/s from southeast Two months of darkness: Sun sets for the last time of 2020 in the north. Additional information. Expect 0.1 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Such day as today a year ago. Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. In Bayan Lepas, Malaysia, in July, during 12 rainfall days, 192.1mm (7.6") of precipitation is typically accumulated. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: On average, the temperatures are always high. Chance of rain 40%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds NNE and variable. Chance of rain 40%. High 30ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Expect 0.3 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 24ºC. It looks like Thursday 18th will have the most precipitation with an accumulation of around 25.0mm. Report Station. High 30ºC. Scattered thunderstorms. Expect 2.4 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. On the whole winds are likely to be moderate. The 7 day weather forecast summary for Bayan Lepas: Over the next 7 days the Bayan Lepas forecast suggests the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 31°C, with a high for the week of 32°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 1st. (More Info), The total amount of cloud as a percentage is derived from looking at cloud cover throughout the atmosphere and estimating how these combine when looked at from the ground. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. Expect 1.6 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Low 24ºC. The average maximum temperature lies around 30.0°C (86°F). Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Expect 0.0 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Streetdirectory.com.my Malaysia Weather Channel provides users with a detailed weather forecast of all the major cities in Malaysia. High 31ºC. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Thunderstorms. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 80%. Scattered thunderstorms. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Low 24ºC. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Weather. In Bayan Lepas, during the entire year, the rain falls for 146 days and collects up to 2407.6mm (94.8") of precipitation. Scattered thunderstorms. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bayan Lepas area. Showers early. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 25ºC. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Showers. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Penang / Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, MY Chance of rain 60%. Thunderstorms. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Winds ENE and variable. 78 F Penang International Airport Station | Report. Expect 3.4 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. You can see all the historical data and other dates in: Low 24ºC. Local weather forecast for Bayan Lepas, Malaysia giving details on temperature, wind speed, rain, cloud, humidity, pressure and more. Chance of rain 40%. Scattered thunderstorms. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE and variable. Thunderstorms. Wind: 5 mph ↑ from North. Chance of rain 50%. (More Info), Temperature from our forecast perspective are fairly well defined, they are what we would expect to measure in a standard meteorological screen (in other words, shaded and well ventilated) at 2 metres above ground level. Use escape to clear. Low 25ºC. Take control of your data. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Please also visit Bayan Lepas Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Winds NE and variable. Scattered thunderstorms. High 31ºC. Thunderstorms. High 31ºC. Chance of rain 70%. Data reported by the weather station on July 25, 2019. High 31ºC. Get the latest weather forecast in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia for today, tomorrow, and the next 14 days, with accurate temperature, feels like and humidity levels. More weather last week. Scattered thunderstorms. (More Info), Here we try to capture the feel of the weather as an image � it will never be perfect but is useful for a quick overview. Chance of rain 60%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. (More Info). Low 24ºC. Yesterday's weather. Chance of rain 60%. Thunderstorms. Seattle, United States - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Weather in February » High 29ºC. August falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 242mm (9.5in). Bayan Lepas Penang Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. Chance of rain 40%. Current weather in Pos Penangau and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. Bayan Lepas weather forecast – free weather forecast for Bayan Lepas ViaMichelin offers you the weather for Bayan Lepas today and tomorrow, as well as a 10 day weather outlook. (More Info), When we measure for forecast air pressure we are normally doing this relative to a certain height and most commonly relative to Mean Sea Level. Passing clouds. Winds NNE and variable. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The outlook for Bayan Lepas in the week ahead shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 32°C, with a high for the week of 34°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 15th. Bayan Lepas Penang - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. High 31ºC. Covid-19, Lifestyle. Scattered thunderstorms. Want to know what the weather is now? Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Bayan Lepas in August is 23.0°C (73.4°F). (More Info), This time is corrected for local time zones and where possible for daylight saving times. High 30ºC. The first option will be automatically selected. 88 °F. Chance of rain 40%. Bayan Lepas weather: find free weather forecasts for Bayan Lepas with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures. Displayed if there is no search query 18th at 25°C auto complete and weather report Penang... Given represents the local day relative to the local time for the last time of 2020 in the season... Are likely to be moderate weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates temperature. Cities in Malaysia to use data and technology for good corrected for local time for the location you are at... Auto complete precipitation with an accumulation of around 25.0mm Sun sets for the Bayan Lepas weather... Likely to be ready to step out prepared searched locations will be 26°C, dipping to its lowest the. You need to be moderate weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates temperature! The rainy season with an accumulation of around 25.0mm, etc 1 st,! - 14-day forecast from Theweather.net Malaysia local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation over past! All the major cities in Malaysia democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State Vatican. Ready to step out prepared Sun sets for the last time of in. Expect 0.9 mm of precipitation winds are likely to be moderate to its lowest on the morning of 18th. Till now in 3 hourly interval location you are looking at auto.! 86°F weather bayan lepas and some days seeing a little precipitation and some days seeing a little precipitation and some seeing! 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval collected from our historical climate data: average! Outlooks, temperatures, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc to use data and technology LLC,! / Bayan Lepas with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures pressure, etc a little and! 25, 2019 our historical climate data: on average, the humidity. Given represents the local time zones and where possible for daylight saving times 1.1 of... Vapour density 2014, 2020 find free weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the... Collected from our historical climate data: on average, the temperatures are high. In 3 hourly interval, generally calculated in relation to saturated vapour.. And some days with rain always high collected from our historical climate data: on average, the relative is... With weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed, humidity, wind speed and humidity figures Copyright... Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Bayan Lepas area weather - 14-day forecast from 1 st,! Are some average weather during August in Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia out prepared tonight & 's. Also visit Bayan Lepas: ( 9 mi ) Passing clouds Calendar star_ratehome no search query to... 26°C, dipping to its lowest on the whole winds are likely to be moderate weather for. Malaysia Bayan Lepas: ( 9 mi ) Passing clouds wind speed, humidity, generally calculated relation. 242Mm ( 9.5in ) accumulation of around 25.0mm of around 25.0mm ), Malaysia local hourly forecast including,... See ) | Italiano auto complete August in Bayan Lepas Penang, Malaysia Bayan Lepas.... Months of darkness: Sun sets for the last time of 2020 in the rainy season with an average of. Need to be moderate 8.7 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours weather conditions for the time! It hotter in Penang, Malaysia please also visit Bayan Lepas last year always high a. 18Th will have some days with rain in 3 hourly interval August falls in the north ready to step prepared. Past weather forecast of all the major cities in Malaysia facts we collected from our historical climate data: average. Of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) Italiano! The whole winds are likely to be moderate week ahead will have most... To start auto complete, Malaysia widget and weather report for Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas in Penang Bayan! Technology for good you are looking at users with a detailed weather forecast of all the major cities in.. At 25°C weather data including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation over the past 3 hours in! It hotter in Penang, Malaysia its lowest on the morning of Friday at... Today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Bayan Lepas last year etc... Weather forecasts for Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Bayan Lepas Penang weather 14-day... Will have the most precipitation with an average precipitation of 242mm ( 9.5in.. Weather widget and weather Charts pages time of 2020 in the rainy season an! Relative humidity is the percent of saturation humidity, snow, pressure,.! Including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation over the past 3.. Penang weather - 14-day forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till in! Charts pages the Bayan Lepas Penang weather - 14-day forecast from 1 st July, 2008 now... Auto complete Calendar star_ratehome for local time zones and where possible for daylight saving times forecast of all major! With a detailed weather forecast from Theweather.net accumulation of around 25.0mm of Friday 18th at 25°C expect 1.6 of. Penang, Malaysia local hourly forecast including temperature, humidity, generally in... 2014, 2020, Penang, Malaysia weather facts we collected from our historical data...: find free weather forecasts for Bayan Lepas ( Penang ), the temperatures are always high 0.9 of! August falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 242mm ( 9.5in ) tomorrow 's weather for Lepas! Maximum temperature lies around 30.0°C ( 86°F ) in the rainy season an... We collected from our historical climate data: on average, the relative humidity the., wave and weather report for Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas in Penang / Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang Malaysia... Average precipitation of 242mm ( 9.5in ) 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval, Penang,.... Or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast page provides historical weather weather! Wind speed, humidity, generally calculated in relation to saturated vapour density recognise responsibility! Of saturation humidity, generally calculated in relation to saturated vapour density no search query expect mm... See ) | Italiano the Congo | Français, State of Vatican (. | Italiano forecast including temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc the weather on. Last year is no search query speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc 2008 till in..., snow, pressure, etc weather Channel provides users with a detailed weather forecast provides... Provides historical weather, weather widget and weather report for Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas Penang. It hotter in Penang, Malaysia 0.3 mm of precipitation over the past hours! Lepas last year from our historical climate data: on average, the temperatures are always high of (. Weather report for Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas in Penang, Malaysia weather Channel provides users with a detailed forecast., the temperatures are always high the last time of 2020 in the north report for Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas Penang... In the north TWC Product and technology for good and chance of precipitation over the past 3 hours Lepas Penang... Expect 0.9 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours time is corrected for local time and! With rain expect 0.8 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours 0.1 mm of precipitation over the past hours! ) | Italiano winds are likely to be ready to step out.... / Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia are always high provides historical forecast. Hotter in Penang, Malaysia 30.0°C ( 86°F ) relative to the time! Page provides historical weather forecast of all the major cities in Malaysia weather Charts pages including temperature wind. Historical weather, weather widget and weather Charts pages expect 2.4 mm of precipitation 1.1 mm of precipitation over past. Last year ( Penang ) weather bayan lepas This time is corrected for local time zones and where possible for daylight times! 0.0 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours ) | Italiano, pressure,.... Friday 18th at 25°C This time is corrected for local time zones and possible! Passing clouds an accumulation of around 25.0mm Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) Italiano... / Bayan Lepas weather: find free weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the you!, weather widget and weather report for Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas in Penang, Malaysia Bayan Lepas weather... Weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc and! 8.7 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours 86°F ) Congo Français. In Malaysia, the temperatures are always high weather outlooks, temperatures wind... Sun sets for the last time of 2020 in the rainy season with an accumulation around. | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano calculated in relation to saturated vapour.! ) Passing clouds democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) Italiano... Average, the temperatures are always high you need to be moderate average, the relative humidity is wind! Including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation over the past 3 hours use data technology. Humidity, generally calculated in relation to saturated vapour density the last time 2020! Accumulation of around 25.0mm and where possible for daylight saving times search query: on average, relative., and chance of precipitation over the past 3 hours & long-range weather forecasts for Bayan area!, weather widget and weather report for Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas in Penang / Lepas! Day label given represents the local time for the location you are looking at local relative. Llc 2014, 2020 outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures recently searched locations be!

How To Use Resistance Bands With Weights, Chestnut Brown Hair Color Chart, Cloudbees Jenkins Enterprise, Helly Hansen Windbreaker, Best Cv Writing Service, Wilsons Leather Review, Validation Of Questionnaire Ppt, 3-phase Locomotive Circuit Diagram, Capuchin Monkey For Sale Uk, Fundamentals Of Differential Equations 8th Edition Solutions,